- 120-hour short-term add-on course.
- Inspired by vision of life-skills-based education of UNICEF and WHO.
- Resource Persons associated with National School of Drama.
________________________________________ For pictures click here.
- To enhance both verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- To hone the skills to promote effective communication, dynamic leadership through problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making, ability to think creatively and act confidently.
- To make participants more creative and confident through acting, improvisations, performances and scripting.
- Making creative advertisements for marketing of the imaginative product.
- Description of one's self in a few words.
- Writing a story by just listening to a piece of music.
- Chau dance to improve body fitness.
- Trust building exercises.
- Voice modulation exercises.
Showcasing the outcome of the course through culmination function including:
- An exhibition showcasing creative and imaginative skills.
- A passage with 'Different Phases of Life' as its theme.
- Presenting of acting and theatre skills through improvisations.
- Rejuvenation through short games.
Impact on Participants
- Overcoming hesitations and stage fears.
- Building confidence.
- Becoming self-reliant.
- Able to think independently, differently and critically.
- Overcoming negativity and be capable of creating their own identities in a crowd.
- 32 student intake in two batches.
- Registration fee: Rs. 100/-.
- Course fee: Rs. 6,000/- for students of AND College and Rs. 7200/- for other students doing UG/PG courses from various universities in Delhi / NCR.
- The course fee (non-refundable) to be deposited while submitting the registration form.
- Admission on first-come-first-served basis.
- Classes begins on 20th Dec 2016.
- Classes timing
4:00 to– 6:00 PM on Working days
9:00 to 12:00 Noon on Holidays, Saturdays, Sundays
9:00 to 3:00 PM Double session on some holidays.
Course Director: Mr. Ajay Manchanda
Course Convenor: Dr. Sandeep Kumar Goel (+91-9811880884)