For University of Delhi Press Release on Admissions click here or read it here. Registration at the University's Portal starts on June 1, 2016.
- All candidates have to register on the university of delhi's portal for being considered for admission in our college.
- You may choose as many courses as you like while registering on the portal.
- SPORT, ECA and other special category students have also to register on the DU portal.
- Once cut-off is announced the candidate should approach the college of choice with required certificates, in original with one self-attested photocopy each, along with print-out from the DU site specifying course and college.
- After verification of certificates and confirmation of admission by the college, fees will have to be paid online on the DU portal.
Documents needed while seeking admission:
(ORIGINAL AND ONE self-attested PHOTOCOPY)
i Class X certificate
ii Class XII Marksheet
iii original/Provisional certificate of xii
IV Proof of having studied Hindi till class 8th.
v CHARACTER CERTIFICATE (RECENT) FROM SCHOOL
vI two recent passport size photographs
viI caste certificate (sc/st/obc) in the name of the candidate
viiI OBC : income certificates should be issued on/ after January 1, 2016.
IX transfer certificate from school/college as well as migration certificate from board/university for those who have passed secondary from outside delhi.
For list of courses click here
FOR ALL QUERIES RELATED TO ADMISSIONS PLEASE WRITE TO