For all queries related to Admissions
Please write to us: email@example.com
Call at: 011-26287479
The University of Delhi will commence the admission process to the various new Four Year Undergraduate Courses for the academic year beginning July 2013 from June 5, 2013 as follows:
- REGISTRATION will begin from June 5, 2013
- ADMISSION FORM - there will be a Common Pre-admission form (OMR) that will be available online as well as offline.
- All students seeking admission shall have to fill this Common Pre-admission form (OMR).
- The offline Common Pre-admission form (OMR) shall be available at the following Centers from 9am to 1 pm for purchase and submission
North Delhi/Central Delhi
- Miranda House (North Campus)
- Kirorimal College (North Campus)
- Faculty of Arts (North Campus)
- Swami Sharadhanand College (Alipur)
- Zakir Husain College (Jawaharlal Nehru Marg)
- Jt. Dean Students Welfare Office (South Campus)
- Deshbandhu College (Kalkaji)
- A.R.S.D. College (Dhaula Kuan)
- Gargi College (Siri Fort Road)
- P.G.D.A.V. College (Nehru Nagar, Ring Road)
- College of Vocational Studies (Sheikh Sarai)
- B.R.Ambedkar College (Yamuna Vihar)
- Shyam Lal College ( Shahadara)
- Vivekananda College ( Vivek Vihar)
- Maharaja Agrasen College ( Mayur Vihar Phase-I)
- Rajdhani College (Raja Garden)
- Shyama Prasad Mukherjee College (Punjabi Bagh)
- Bhagini Nivedita College (Kair, Najafgarh)
The above schedules may be subject to change.
Please watch this space for more detailed information in the near future.