Invited Talks/Presentation in Seminar/Workshops/Conferences/Symposiums 2009-10
- Ram Kumar: Direct observation on predation efficiency of cyclopoid copepod preying on various prey differing in body size, morphology and behavior", in UMR 8187 LOG and University of Science and Technology, Lille-1, France, 26 June 2009.
- Ram Kumar: Larvivory in a cyclopoid copepod: from basic research to applied offshoot", Presented in the, National Taiwan Ocean University, Taiwan,17 October 2009. http://8thicoc.ntou.edu.tw/download/Ram%20Kumar's%20%20presentation%20in%20NTOU%2016-10-09.pdf
- Ram Kumar: â€œGround Water faunal diversity: constraints and prospects", National Taiwan Ocean University, Taiwan, 24 October 2009.
- Chaman Singh: â€œTwo Echelon Fuzzy Inventory Model for Deteriorating Items with Shortages", Invited talk in National Seminar on Computational Mathematics & Operations Research, Organized by BK Birla Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pilani (Rajasthan), 28-29 November 2009.
- Chaman Singh: â€œCrisp Inventory Models versus Fuzzy Inventory Models" Invited talk in National Conference on Recent Trends in the Advancement of Astronomy and Applied Mathematics, Organized by Department of Mathematics, SGRR (PG) College, Dehradun, 14-15 November 2009.
- Arijit Chowdhuri: â€œMetal oxide based gas sensors", Invited Talk at The Department of Electronic Materials Engineering, Research School of Physics and Engineering, The Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia, 4 September 2009.
- Arijit Chowdhuri: â€œNanomaterial based semiconducting gas sensors", Invited Talk, at the 2nd National Conference on Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology, Department of Physics, University of Lucknow, 22 December 2009.